Ibn Sina Nursing Institute organization is as per Bangladesh Nursing & Midwifery Council (BNMC) policies.
1. Professor Dr. Choudhury Mahmood Hasan
Chairman of the Board of Trustee. Professor and Former Dean of the Department of Pharmacy, University of Dhaka, Former Director General, Bangladesh Drug Administration. Former Chairman, Bangladesh Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (BCSIR). Educationist and Scientist.
2. Professor Dr. Shamsuddin Ahmad Member of Board of Trustee, Former Professor and Dean, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Former Professor of Islamic University of Technology (an organ of OIC) Gazipur A renowned academician
3. Prof. Abu Naseer Mohammad Abduz Zaher Member of the Board of Trustee, Former Chairman of Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd., former managing director of Ibn Sina Pharmaceutical Industry Ltd., Founder Member of Manarat International School & College. A dignified social worker.
4. Prof. Dr. A.K.M. Sadrul Islam Member Administration of the Board of Trustee. Managing Director, Ibn Sina Pharmaceutical Industry Ltd. Former Professor and Chairman of the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET). Former Director, Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited. Educationist and Education patron.
5. Kazi Harun Or Rashid Member Finance of the Board of Trustee, Former Chairman Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited. Chairman Chauni Properties Limited. Vice Chairman Industrialists & Businessman Welfare Foundation. Former Member of Islami Bank Foundation. Vice Chairman of Uddam Foundation. Renowned Businessman & Social Worker.
6. Dr. Mohammad Ayub Miah Member Board of Trustee. Retired Secretary of Bangladesh Government. Renowned Educationist, Scholar & Social Worker
The academic council composed of the following:
1. Director, Ibn Sina Medical College Hospital
2. Pricipal, Ibn Sina Nursing Institute
3. In Charge, Ibn Sina Nursing Institute
4. Nursing Superintendant, Ibn Sina Medical College Hospital
5. Senior Nursing Instructor, Ibn Sina Nursing Institute
Academic division is responsible for teaching nursing students in accordance with the curriculum laid down by Bangladesh Nursing & Midwifery Council (BNMC). The teaching doctrine employed by the Institute is based on the principle that provides a structured process of institutional teaching which combines continuity and candour with an absolute obsession for perfection.
The aim being to turn each and every Nursing cadet into Nursing graduates of advanced knowledge and expertise capable of matching the challenge of 21st century in terms of handling suffering humanity both during peace, natural disaster and war/aggression.
The Nursing students are taught with modern methods of teaching using audio-visual aids, transparencies, slides and movies on Multimedia projector. Special emphasis is given on practical training. Habit of self-study and self confidence is inculcated in young Nursing cadets by exposing them to group discussion, Problem Based Learning (PBL), Integrated Teaching. Regular tests are taken to identify the stragglers and assess the progress. The nursing students of Ibn Sina Nursing Institute get pride exposure of a group of well trained and qualified teaching.