Ibn Sina Nursing Institute organization is as per Bangladesh Nursing & Midwifery Council (BNMC) policies.
Ibn Sina Trusty Board has 10 members.
1. Commodore (Rtd.) M. Ataur Rahman - Ex. Chairman, Tariff Commission, Government of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh & Chairman, Manarat Trust.
2 Shah Abdul Hannan - Ex. Secretary, Government of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh.
3. Prof. Dr. Shams Uddin Ahmed- Ex dean, Mechanical Engineer, BUET Dhaka.
4. A.N.M. Abduz Zaher - Managing Director, I.P.I. Ltd. & Chairman Islamic Bank Bangladesh Ltd.
5. Prof. Dr. Chow. Mahmud Hasan - Prof. Dept. of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Dhaka University, Member. Ex-Dean, Pharmacy Faculty, Dhaka University, Ex-Chairman BCSIR.
6. Prof. Dr. A.K.M Sadrul Islam- Prof. Mechanical & Chemical Engineering. Islamic University of Technology (IUT), Gazipur.
7. Kazi Harun-Ar-Rashid - Ex Chairman, Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd.
8. Dr. Ayub Miah- Former Secretary Peoples Republic of Bangladesh.
9.Professor Dr. Shah Md. Bulbul Islam: MBBS, FCPS, FICS. Member of the Board of Trustees. Former Head of the Department Ophthalmology. Dhaka National Medical College & Hospital, Dhaka. Renowned eye specialist
10.Barrister Masudur Rahman: Barrister-at-law (Lincoln's Inn).Member of the Board of Trustees. Advocate, Supreme Court of Bangladesh. Masudur Rahman & Associates Barristers & Advocates.
The academic council composed of the following:
1. Director, Ibn Sina Medical College Hospital
2. Pricipal, Ibn Sina Nursing Institute
3. In Charge, Ibn Sina Nursing Institute
4. Nursing Superintendant, Ibn Sina Medical College Hospital
5. Senior Nursing Instructor, Ibn Sina Nursing Institute
Academic division is responsible for teaching nursing students in accordance with the curriculum laid down by Bangladesh Nursing & Midwifery Council (BNMC). The teaching doctrine employed by the Institute is based on the principle that provides a structured process of institutional teaching which combines continuity and candour with an absolute obsession for perfection.
The aim being to turn each and every Nursing cadet into Nursing graduates of advanced knowledge and expertise capable of matching the challenge of 21st century in terms of handling suffering humanity both during peace, natural disaster and war/aggression.
The Nursing students are taught with modern methods of teaching using audio-visual aids, transparencies, slides and movies on Multimedia projector. Special emphasis is given on practical training. Habit of self-study and self confidence is inculcated in young Nursing cadets by exposing them to group discussion, Problem Based Learning (PBL), Integrated Teaching. Regular tests are taken to identify the stragglers and assess the progress. The nursing students of Ibn Sina Nursing Institute get pride exposure of a group of well trained and qualified teaching.